Guide to Enrollment for Current Members of the Armed Forces

Where to Start

    1. Contact your education service officer (ESO) or counselor within your military service. Visit our page on Military Tuition Assistance to learn more about the benefits of attending Peru State under the program.
    2. Contact Ashleigh Boeve (402-872-2356) about the possibility of earning college credit for your military training and service. College credits earned at other institutions of higher education may be eligible to transfer and Peru State also offers opportunities for Prior Learning.
    3. Apply for Admission
    4. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
      1. Visit our Admissions' page about Cost & Aid to learn more about the cost of attendance and possible scholarships.
      2. Complete the Peru State College Application to become eligible for a wide variety of scholarships from the Peru State College Foundation.

Meet Our Team

Ashleigh Boeve headshot

Ashleigh Boeve

VA Representative
Matt Thielen headshot

Matt Thielen

Associate Vice President for Student Affairs