Military Friendly School Award 2017

Where to Start

    1. Contact Heather Rinne to begin the enrollment process.
    2. Apply for Admission and submit copies of your DD form 214 (discharge from active duty) and transcripts/certificates for all military schooling or training.
    3. Complete an Application for Education Benefits (VONAPP) as soon as you are admitted to Peru State College.
    4. Complete PSC’s Student Worksheet for VA Education Benefits.
    5. Upon receiving your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the VA; submit that along with your PSC Student Worksheet to Peru State College’s School Certifying Official (SCO) via fax, email or walk-in:

Heather Rinne
Admin Bldg Room 110
PO Box 10
Peru, NE  68421
402-872-2415 FAX

To prevent any delays in payment, keep PSC’s School Certifying Official informed of your enrollment and any changes in enrollment status throughout the semester and/or summer sessions you are attending.

New Transfer Students

If you are a veteran who previously received benefits at another institution, you must complete a “Request for Change of Place of Training” (VA Form 22-1995) and return it to PSC’s School Certifying Official.  Copies of your DD form 214 (discharge from active duty) and transcripts/certificates for all military schooling or training should be submitted to the Office of Admissions.