Where to Start
- Contact Heather Rinne to begin the enrollment process.
- Apply for Admission and submit copies of your DD form 214 (discharge from active duty) and transcripts/certificates for all military schooling or training.
- Complete an Application for Education Benefits (VONAPP) as soon as you are admitted to Peru State College.
- Complete PSC’s Student Worksheet for VA Education Benefits.
- Upon receiving your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the VA; submit that along with your PSC Student Worksheet to Peru State College’s School Certifying Official (SCO) via fax, email or walk-in:
To prevent any delays in payment, keep PSC’s School Certifying Official informed of your enrollment and any changes in enrollment status throughout the semester and/or summer sessions you are attending.
New Transfer Students
If you are a veteran who previously received benefits at another institution, you must complete a “Request for Change of Place of Training” (VA Form 22-1995) and return it to PSC’s School Certifying Official. Copies of your DD form 214 (discharge from active duty) and transcripts/certificates for all military schooling or training should be submitted to the Office of Admissions.