Academic Program: Criminal Justice
Student Learning Goals and Outcomes
- Students will have content knowledge in the criminal justice field.
- Students will be able to explain the major components of the criminal justice system.
- Students will be able to synthesize information from a variety of sources.
- Students will communicate effectively both in written and verbal form.
- Students will be able to present research on criminal justice topics.
- Students will be able to write criminal justice reports for incidents that occur in the field.
- Students will think critically.
- Students will be able to evaluate a comprehensive analysis of a juvenile court case.
- Students will be able to demonstrate basic knowledge of information technology as applied to criminal justice research and practice.
- Students will be able to use problem solving skills while making informed decisions.
- Students will be able to implement an effective solution for an emergency exercise.
- Students will develop applied skills to be used in the criminal justice field.
- Students will be able to participate in and document simulated criminal justice activities.
Please select from the various Criminal Justice programs below to display the full course line-up. Criminal Justice - Justice Administration Option BS/BA
Criminal Justice - Justice Counseling Option BS/BA
Criminal Justice - Legal Studies Option BS/BA