Oaks Along the Missouri and CATS Building
While the quad has evolved since the College’s founding in 1867, the historic nature of the quad remains. Beautiful brick buildings line the greens used by generations of college students. The first building to the south is the CATS (Center for Achievement and Transition Services) building. The colorful façade on the front of this building is named Oaks Along the Missouri. This ceramic façade by Bruce Howdle features reliefs of a bobcat, oak leaves and the nearby Missouri River.