PeruQuest is a scholarship funded by student fees to support international experiences for Peru State students. Students who may qualify for the PeruQuest Scholarship should meet the following criteria, upon application.
- Have earned a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Not be on disciplinary probation
- Completed at least 30 credit hours at Peru State College
- Have letter of support from a faculty member
- Need to complete an application process
- Need to be an on-campus students (Fully online students are ineligible for the scholarship. Online students may travel with the group, but they are not eligible for PeruQuest scholarship money.)
Download the Recommendation form and have three faculty or staff complete the form. They should send the completed form directly to the faculty member leading your trip.