Student Learning Goals and Outcomes
- Knowledge base in Psychology
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of key concepts, principles, and overarching themes of psychology.
- Scientific inquiry and critical thinking
- Students will be able to use scientific reasoning to interpret psychological phenomena.
- Students will be able to demonstrate psychology information literacy.
- Ethical and social responsibility in a diverse world
- Students will be able to apply ethical standards to evaluate psychological science and practice.
- Students will be able to value individuals from populations other than their own.
- Students will be able to demonstrate effective writing for different purposes.
- Students will demonstrate effective presentation skills for different purposes.
- Professional Development
- Students will use knowledge gained and skills acquired to develop meaningful professional direction.
Please select from the various Psychology programs below to display the full course line-up.