Joint Enrollment

 NSCS Joint Enrollment & Class Search

Can’t find a course you need at Peru this term? Search the course schedules at other colleges in the Nebraska State College System.

To register for a course at one of the other State Colleges, you must first complete the joint enrollment form. The joint enrollment process is valid for a student desiring to take courses through the Nebraska State College System Joint Enrollment Program leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree from the student's Home institution.

**Consult with the Dean of your School or your advisor regarding applicability to your program before you register for a class at another college.