The following services must be requested directly from the Student Records office

  • Change of Name
  • I-20 Forms for International Students
  • Change of Grade Forms

Electronic Forms

Printable Forms

Please call about the following:

  • Graduation Evaluations
  • Assistance with Registration
  • Dean’s List Information
  • Probation/Suspension Information
  • Transfer Evaluations
  • Diplomas
  • General Information regarding College Policy/Procedures
  • Student Records System myPSC inquiries
  • Degree Audit Assistance
  • Class Rosters and No-Show Lists