The Business Administration – Public Administration option provides a strong business background for students interested in careers in public administration. Peru State College’s Public Administration Option is an interdisciplinary option which allows students to understand the fiscal, societal and political challenges of working as a modern day public administrator or in a government role.
Points of Distinction
- Highly qualified PhD faculty members have experience in theoretical and practical aspects of public administration, conflict mediation, voting issues, legal issues, legislative processes, economics, economic development, entrepreneurship, public-private partnerships and grant writing.
- This degree option seamlessly leads to admission (with adequate GPA) into the Master of Science in Organizational Management in Entrepreneurship and Economic Development at Peru State College’s Graduate School.
- All courses are offered online and on campus.
- PSC Phi Beta Lambda students perform excellently at regional and national competitions.
- Instructional format permits students personal and extended contact with faculty and individualized guidance throughout all coursework.
- Each program at Peru State College is reviewed on a continual basis, and coursework is updated to meet industry standards.
- Students completing a degree at Peru State College are prepared to attend the Nation’s top graduate schools in all program areas.