The Business Administration – Marketing option prepares graduates for a wide variety of high-demand careers in marketing and sales. Given the strategy development focus and case-oriented instructional approaches used in many of the marketing courses, this option is a particularly good preparation for students intending to pursue the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Marketing students are also encouraged to develop graphic design and other creative skills by earning a Graphic Design Minor. See an advisor in the Art program for more details.
Points of Distinction
- Faculty members are experienced practitioners as well as experienced educators.
- The program has a strong focus on marketing via traditional as well as Internet marketing methods.
- PSC Phi Beta Lambda students perform excellently at regional and national competitions.
- Students are prepared for a competitive job market.
- All courses are offered online and on campus.
- Instructional format permits students personal and extended contact with faculty and individualized guidance throughout all coursework.
- Each program at Peru State College is reviewed on a continual basis, and coursework is updated to meet industry standards.
- Students completing a degree at Peru State College are prepared to attend the Nation’s top graduate schools in all program areas.