The Business Administration – Marketing option prepares graduates for a wide variety of high-demand careers in marketing and sales. Given the strategy development focus and case-oriented instructional approaches used in many of the marketing courses, this option is particularly good preparation for students intending to pursue the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Marketing students are also encouraged to develop graphic design and other creative skills by earning a Graphic Design Minor. See an advisor in the Art program for more details.
Points of Distinction
- Faculty members are experienced practitioners as well as experienced educators.
- The program has a strong focus on marketing via traditional as well as Internet marketing methods.
- PSC Phi Beta Lambda students perform excellently at regional and national competitions.
- Students are prepared for a competitive job market.
- All courses are offered online and on campus.
- Instructional format permits students personal and extended contact with faculty and individualized guidance throughout all coursework.
- Each program at Peru State College is reviewed on a continual basis, and coursework is updated to meet industry standards.
- Students completing a degree at Peru State College are prepared to attend the Nation’s top graduate schools in all program areas.