Masters of Science | Admissions Requirements
Required Admissions Materials:
- Students who graduated from Peru State, Wayne State or Chadron State Colleges do not need to submit official transcripts.
- Exemptions: Transcripts from Canadian institutions recognized by the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada will be considered on the same basis as those from regionally accredited U.S. institutions. All others must be evaluated.
Approved Evaluation Services
- InCred is our PREFERRED method. The documents submitted to InCred for evaluation will be considered to be official documents. InCred will send their evaluations directly to Peru State College. Graduate students that are seeking credit for their college coursework abroad would need to select Incred's course-by-course evaluation.
- Peru State accepts evaluations from any member of NACES.
Please instruct the evaluating organization to send completed credentials to:
Peru State College
Office of Admissions
600 Hoyt Street
P.O. Box 10
Peru, NE 68421-0010
- You must provide proof of English language proficiency in one of the following ways:
- Test of English Language as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
550 with no section score less than 56 (paper based)
79/120 (Internet based)
213 with no section score less than 22 (computer based)
- International English Language Test System (IELTS)
Minimum score of 6.5
Old SAT minimum: Reading 440, English/Writing 440
SAT minimum: Evidence-Based Reading and Writing 490
- Countries Exempt from this Requirement:
Citizens of Canada, Australia, England, Ireland, New Zealand, Scotland and Wales
- 2 Recommendation forms - preferably from a supervisor/principal and coworker
- Copy of Teaching Certificate - Current U.S. Teaching Certificate is required for Master of Science in Education
Please send all admissions materials by mail or email to:
PO Box 10
Peru, NE 68421-0010
At application submission, you are conditionally accepted and are eligible to enroll for the semester you applied. The conditional basis is on the condition that you submit the required materials, listed above. Failure to submit these documents will prevent you from registering for future semesters. We encourage students to submit their admissions documents as soon as possible.