Welcome Week Assistant
$10.50 per hour
Full time, upper-class undergraduate at Peru State College.
Other qualifications include:
- Served at least one year as a Topcat or been in another student leadership role at the college.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher at time of application and should be maintained during the period of employment.
- Must not be on disciplinary probation within the same year as application is submitted.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer service while maintaining confidentiality and respect.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to follow through on each task to completions.
- Work authorizations and/or visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Play an integral role in fostering an environment of inclusivity, while supporting and promoting the values of the college. Maintain confidentiality of information, perform a variety of logistical, organizational, outreach and marketing tasks. Attend Welcome Week Committee monthly planning meetings and all fall training prior to the start of Welcome Week. Work eight (8) hours monthly in Student Organization office on Welcome Week planning. Help with the selection of Topcats and implementation of fall and spring training sessions.
To apply, submit an application here. Please submit resume with employment application. Applications will be reviewed immediately, and the position will be open until filled.
If you have questions, please contact Carrie Bradrick, Director Student Activities and Programs, 402-827-2329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peru State College’s “Campus of a Thousand Oaks,” an arboretum campus, is nestled in historic southeast Nebraska. The state’s first, Peru State College provides students of all backgrounds access to engaging educational experiences to strengthen and enrich communities, Nebraska and the world. Peru State is a member institution of the Nebraska State College System. For more information, visit www.peru.edu or call 1-800-742-4412.
Peru State College is an equal opportunity institution. Peru State College does not discriminate against any student, employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, or age in employment and education opportunities, including but not limited to admission decisions. The College has designated an individual to coordinate the College’s non-discrimination efforts to comply with regulations implementing Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act, Title IX, of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Reports regarding discrimination or harassment may be directed to the following Compliance Coordinator. In addition, inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies and practices may be directed to the Compliance Coordinator: Ms. Eulanda Cade, Peru State College, Administration Building, Room 312, PO Box 10, 600 Hoyt Street, Peru, NE 68421-0010, (402) 872-2230 email@example.com