Intramural Sports Referee
The intramural program is looking to hire referees for the Spring semester. Leagues will take place on different days from Sunday-Thursday.
$10.50 per Hour.
Interviews will take place in two rounds (formal interview & on-site evaluation)
This is a paid position; rate is based on experience.
Weekly hours range from 2-10 hours a week, when leagues are offered (scheduling is based on performance, dedication and professionalism)
Intramural referees should have strong knowledge of the sports they are applying for, confidence in making unfavorable calls, strong leadership skills and be responsible.
- Responsible for ensuring safe play is provided for all involved.
- Officiate sporting events ran by the intramural program.
- Required to score and time keep events ran by the intramural program.
- Ensure that all teams participating have an accurate roster and that no unauthorized substitutions have been made.
- Report any illegal rosters to the Intramural Coordinator.
- They are to be professional when dealing with staff and students during competition.
- Responsible for set up and take down of all equipment.
- Report injuries.
- Responsible for knowing their work schedule and arriving on time and prepared for work. Any shift they are not able to work they are to find alternative coverage before asking an intramural director for assistance.
- Required to wear active attire, referee shirts, and whistles if required.
- They are to be actively involved in events and not distracted by other resources.
- Confidence in making the tough call
If you have any questions please contact Carrie Bradrick Assistant Director of Residence Life. 402-872-2329Peru State College is an equal opportunity institution. Peru State College does not discriminate against any student, employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, or age in employment and education opportunities, including but not limited to admission decisions. The College has designated an individual to coordinate the College’s non-discrimination efforts to comply with regulations implementing Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act, Title IX, of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Reports regarding discrimination or harassment may be directed to the following Compliance Coordinator. In addition, inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies and practices may be directed to the Compliance Coordinator: Ms. Eulanda Cade, Peru State College, Administration Building, Room 312, PO Box 10, 600 Hoyt Street, Peru, NE 68421-0010, (402) 872-2230 email@example.com