Distance Education Office Aide Work-Study
The Distance Education & Online Services office is seeking a student who has qualified and accepted Federal Work-Study funds on campus.
Anticipated weekly hours depend on award amount and class schedule but may be a minimum of 5 hours, maximum of 12 hours per week. We are willing to work with a student’s schedule and availability.
Starting wage is $13.50 per hour.
Prefer full-time on-campus student who will assist the Distance Education office with various tasks. Must be dependable, detail-oriented, and able to use computer systems effectively.
Other qualifications include:
- Basic office skills, filing, operate a copier, fax, scanner, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills. May produce documents, posters, web material for the office.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential student information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Performance Evaluation:
- A job performance evaluation will be completed at the end of each semester. It will evaluate job knowledge, quality of work, initiative and dependability.
REGULATIONS ON WORK STUDY JOBS
Students are not permitted to work in FWS positions during scheduled class times. Exceptions are permitted if an individual class is cancelled, if the instructor has excused the student from attending for a particular day, and if the student is receiving credit for employment in an internship, externship, or community work study experience. Any such exemptions must be documented.
Will provide support and assistance to the Distance Education & Online Services office as needed.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and the position will be open until filled.
To apply, submit an application here. Please submit resume with employment firstname.lastname@example.org