Foundation Accounting/Finance Manager
Peru State College Foundation is seeking an Accounting Manager to be responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the accounting functions of the Foundation
Salary commensurate with experience.
Candidate must have strong accounting skills, be able to analyze and interpret financial statements, prepare cash flow analysis, and have a good understanding of non-profit accounting and the ability to communicate financial information to the Foundation Board, Donors and College personnel.
Experience with Accounting software, excel, and word are necessary. Bachelor’s degree required with and emphasis in Accounting and/or finance. Minimum of five years’ experience in Accounting or related field.
- Managing and overseeing the budget, financial and investment activity of the accounting operations
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports and statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, polices, procedures and internal controls
- Prepare and execute endowment agreements for scholarship donations.
- Maintain donor and capital project database
- Provide monthly reporting to the Board of Directors of all financial activity
- Account for all incoming donations, revenue, and payables
- Year-end reporting to donors
- Oversee annual audit and review of annual 990
Send cover letter and resume postmarked by April 23, 2021 to:
Peru State College Foundation
PO Box 10
Peru, NE 68421
Or email to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer