Graduate Assistant - College Relations
Peru State College seeks qualified applicants for a Graduate Assistant – College Relations.
Peru State College is seeking qualified applicants for a graduate assistant in college relations. This is a 10-month appointment (Jan – Oct) with the opportunity of renewal after the first year.
Start date to be determined, but not before January 1.
Compensation will be an annual $8,000 stipend, 18 hours graduate school tuition per year (student fee portion of online tuition rate and books will be the student’s responsibility). Possibility for additional compensation for duties performed before the start of the school year. This position requires work hours outside of the normal work week, including evening, weekend and holiday hours.
Contact Kelcie Keeling for more information regarding graduate school options at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong writing ability.
- Completed bachelor’s degree.
- Conditionally accepted or accepted application to a Nebraska State College System graduate program.
- Work on the Peru State College main campus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proactively researching and writing content, especially press releases, for distribution to media partners.
- Strategically sharing stories online using content management system and social media.
- Sharing on-campus events with media partners and social media; and working closely with the marketing team to highlight student success, faculty leadership and academic quality to prospective students.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and position will be open until filled.
This position is subject to veteran’s preference. Offers of employment will be conditional upon satisfactory results of a background check.
To apply, submit an application here. Please submit cover letter, resume and employment application. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Peru State College is an equal opportunity institution. Peru State College does not discriminate against any student, employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, or age in employment and education opportunities, including but not limited to admission decisions. The College has designated an individual to coordinate the College’s non-discrimination efforts to comply with regulations implementing Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act, Title IX, of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Reports regarding discrimination or harassment may be directed to the following Compliance Coordinator. In addition, inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies and practices may be directed to the Compliance Coordinator: Ms. Eulanda Cade, Peru State College, Administration Building, Room 312, PO Box 10, 600 Hoyt Street, Peru, NE 68421-0010, (402) 872-2230 email@example.com