Peru State College Homecoming 2019: Peru and Beyond
September 27 and 28
Make plans to return home to Peru State College this September! Homecoming is an annual celebration bringing together more than 1,000 Bobcats for food, fun and football. Below are helpful links as you plan your road trip to Peru, NE.
Be part of the celebration! Participate in the parade! Click here to complete the parade entry form.
– Celebrating a reunion? The 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50-year (classes of 2009, 1999, 1989, 1979 and 1969) reunions are hosted in conjunction with Homecoming. Click here to learn more and to register.
– Were you a member of the band or participated in music during your time on campus? Special reunion activities are planned for you!
Click here to learn more and to register.
– Students celebrate all week long! Learn more by clicking here.
– Everyone is invited to the All-College Dinner! Register by clicking here.
– Questions about parking, buying Bobcat gear and more? Click here to read through the Homecoming FAQs.
|Friday, September 27|
|3 – 5 pm||Reunion registration in library|
|3 – 4 pm||Guided group campus tours depart from the library|
|4 – 4:30 p.m.||Dr. Tom Ediger Celebration in Jindra Fine Arts|
|4:30 – 6 pm||Reunion reception at President’s home|
|6 pm||All-College Dinner with special reunion recognition in the Student Center|
|Saturday, September 28|
|8 am||Peru Fun Run departing from downtown Peru
Cost: $20 per adult; $15 per child and $50 maximum
|8 am – 2 pm||Reunion registration in library|
|8:30 am||Parade line-up on Park Avenue|
|10 am||Homecoming Parade|
|10:45 am – 1:30 pm||Tailgate and games with Jazz Band on the Quad
– Tour the Performing Arts Center
– Tour the Residence Halls departing from the Quad
|1 pm||1867 Society Reception in 3rd Floor, Admin Building|
|2 pm||Football, Halftime Coronation and Cheerleading performance at the Oak Bowl|