Serve as a Bobcat Ambassador on Giving Day
Help encourage fellow Bobcats to support Peru State by sharing your story on October 19-20, 2022.
WATCH FOR MORE UPDATES DURING SUMMER 2022
#BobcatsGivingDay 2022 is all about sharing – and celebrating – what makes Peru State
special. By signing up to serve as a Bobcat Ambassador, you have a chance to share
your Peru State story and why you choose to give back - whether its through volunteering,
donating or participating in alumni activities. With your stories, we can inspire
Bobcats everywhere to come together and give back to support the next generation of
When Bobcats join together they make a mighty roar! This collaborative day of giving amplifies the impact donors can make for Peru State.
That's why we need YOU! Please consider signing on as a 2022 #BobcatsGivingDay Ambassador to help spread the word about this very special campaign. The more Giving Day Ambassadors signed on, the more Bobcats we can inspire to support our students on 10-19 & 20-22.
Click here to complete the official Giving Day Ambassador form to ensure we have your correct contact information!
What is a Giving Day Ambassador?
Giving Day Ambassadors have a simple, yet very important mission - spread the word about #BobcatsGivingDay to your social media networks, friends, family and former classmates. You will have access to content, images, graphics and more to utilize in your posts. You can also request a list of your former classmates, too!
What do I do?
Wondering what to write? We've got you covered! The Giving Day Ambassador Toolkit provides easily customizable, click and paste social media posts and graphics for you to use, as well as a communication timeline (we'll send you reminder emails along the way, too). Your role as a Bobcat Ambassador helps build the #BobcatsGivingDay movement through actively sharing, recruiting new Giving Day Ambassadors and encouraging others to participate in and donate on #BobcatsGivingDay.
How do I sign up?
It's easy! Complete the short web form by clicking here or contact the #BobcatsGivingDay team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-872-2304 .
Ambassador Communications Timeline
• Read through this guide and familiarize yourself with the communications timeline,
email and social media posting guidelines.
• Follow Peru State College and Peru State College National Alumni Association on Facebook (Peru State College and Peru State College National Alumni Association), Twitter @PeruState) and Instagram (@PeruState College and @PeruStateAlumni).
• Announce #BobcatsGivingDay!
• Share the 2022 #BobcatsGivingDay video by “sharing” the college’s Facebook and Twitter posts on October 10 (tag your former classmates when doing this to extend your reach even further).
• Update your social media channels with the images and messages provided through the Ambassador Toolkit.
• When you’re sharing the video and messages, be sure to personalize the post by creating your own caption, and don’t forget to use #BobcatsGivingDay #Bobcats4Life
• Add the #BobcatsGivingDay photo frame to your profile picture on Facebook. To add a frame, visit this link. Once you’re there, enter “Peru State Giving Day” in the search bar, and you’ll see the frame, which is available to you on Wednesday, October 19.
• Today’s the day! Let’s hear those Bobcats roar! Make your gift at igfn.us/vf/PERUSTATE.
• Give today by texting PERUSTATE to 71777 and support Peru State College!
• Post an update letting your followers know you gave to Peru State!
• Post your story and why you give back – inspiring Bobcats far-and-wide to come together and support Peru State and help support the next generation of Bobcats.
• Share the college’s #BobcatsGivingDay posts on your various social media platforms and tag your friends to encourage their support!