Student Forms

If you have any questions regarding student forms, please contact your advisor or Dr. Chism at or in TJM 205.

Provisional Form

Four Year Plan - Page 2 To Be Uploaded into Provisional Form

Credit Hour Overload

Request for EDUC 209-000Q - This form is only for students who transferred in credit for EDUC 208, or took EDUC 208 for dual credit in high school

EDUC 400 - Enrollment Request Form

Requests can be made to Dr. Chism at for the following forms:

Application for Course Work to be Completed at an Institution Other than Peru State College

Teacher Education Waiver Application

Credit for Prior Learning/Life Experience - School of Education Courses ONLY

Substitution of Peru State College Course Work