Common Issues: Logging In
- Click on myPSC, Blackboard, or Library.
- Enter your NUID and password to log in. You received your Nebraska User ID (NUID) and created a password during the application process.
- If you have forgotten your password or need to reset it, please visit TrueYou and click on ‘Forgot Password.’
- If you are having issues while logging in, please contact Computer Services at 402-872-2270 or by email at ComputerServices@peru.edu.
Logging in to Student Email:
- Go to https://login.microsoft.com/?whr=peru.edu.
- Your Username is your first name.last name and the first five digits of your NUID @bobcats.peru.edu (ex: John.Doe12345@bobcats.peru.edu).
- Password: The initial password to Office 365 has been placed in your myPSC dashboard. Click the Messages link to access the initial password. You will be required to set a new password upon your first login to Office 365.
- For questions or concerns, please contact Computer Services at 402-872-2270 or by email at ComputerServices@peru.edu.
- Go to the following website: https://trueyou.nebraska.edu/SelfService/NUIDLookup.jsp.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Click on 'Lookup Account ID.'
- Your NUID will appear as the Account ID on this page.
- If you are still having issues finding your NUID, please contact Peru State Admissions at 402-872-2221 or by email at Admissions@peru.edu.