The Business Administration degree provides a sophisticated general business education and prepares graduates for entry and midlevel supervisory and management positions. Peru State College’s multiple degree options are unique in their emphasis on the development of advanced computer skills, which in turn gives our graduates an advantage in the job market.
Points of Distinction
- This degree option provides students with an in-depth ability to analyze key issues facing leaders and managers through development of knowledge, skills and abilities in entrepreneurship, finance, global business trends, human resources, leadership, project management, and technical systems.
- Highly qualified (PhD, JD, DBA and CPA - degrees and certification) faculty members have experience in theoretical and practical aspects of financial management, management, leadership, human resources and human resource development, computer management information systems, project management, and entrepreneurship.
- This degree option seamlessly leads to admission (with adequate GPA) in the Master of Science in Organizational Management in Entrepreneurship and Economic Development program at Peru State College's Graduate School.
- All courses are offered online and on campus.
- FBLA-PBL students perform excellently at regional and national competitions.
- Instructional format permits students personal and extended contact with faculty and individualized guidance throughout all coursework.
- Each program at Peru State College is reviewed on a continual basis, and coursework is updated to meet industry standards.
- Students completing a degree at Peru State College are prepared to attend the Nation’s top graduate schools in all program areas.