Business, Marketing & Information Technology (6-12) (BMIT)
Business Administration –
Business, Marketing and Information Technology Field Endorsement
The Business, Marketing and Information Technology (BMIT) Endorsement prepares students for certification to teach basic business courses in Nebraska public schools in grade levels 6-12. In conjunction with the School of Education, the School of Professional Studies offers the BMIT endorsement for students seeking a career as a business education teacher in Nebraska. Students seeking this field endorsement must meet admission requirements for Teacher Education in the State of Nebraska. Students should consult with both the School of Professional Studies and the School of Education regarding this degree option.
Points of Distinction
- Peru State is Nebraska's oldest teachers college.
- Faculty members have expertise in teaching and business.
- Faculty members are experienced practitioners in education and business.
- Peru State's FBLA-PBL students perform excellently at regional and national competitions.
- Instructional format permits students personal and extended contact with faculty and individualized guidance throughout all coursework.
- Each program at Peru State College is reviewed on a continual basis, and coursework is updated to meet industry standards.
- Students completing degrees at Peru State College are prepared to attend the Nation’s top graduate schools in all program areas.
- Adding an academic minor in a subject area outside of the major is simple at Peru State and can broaden the scope of knowledge and can improve employment prospects for any student.