You are interested in taking college classes but not in a degree program.
- Complete our Application for Admission Personal Enrichment students must reapply each semester
- Health History Requirements
Note: This requirement is only for students attending the main campus. If you are an online-only student, you do not have to meet this requirement.
- Complete and Submit the Peru State College Health and Counseling Form
- Submit a copy of your health care provider immunization records that show proof of two MMRs
Important Things to Know
- Personal Enrichment students are non-degree seeking students
- Non-Degree students must reapply each semester
- Non-Degree students are not eligible for financial aid
- Non-Degree students wishing to enroll in a class with pre-requisites must contact the department offering the class
- Non-Degree students wishing to change to a degree-seeking program must re-apply for admission to a degree program and meet all admission requirements and deadlines
- Non-Degree students are not assigned an academic adviser
How to Enroll
- After your application has been processed, you will receive a letter and an email outlining the enrollment process. Personal Enrichment students are not assigned an advisor and are able to enroll themselves through myPSC.