Congratulations, and welcome to the Peru State College Family! Now that you have been accepted, it is time to get enrolled and prepared for classes.
Your offer of admissions is valid only for the term for which you applied. If you would like to enroll for a different term, you may need to submit a new application for admission.
Graduate Students: Please refer to information provided on our graduate studies website .
1. Review Your myPSC Account
We keep an active to-do list for you in your myPSC account . If you have not logged into your account yet, please do so and review your To-Do list. This list will include information from Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Records, Housing, and our Business Office.
2. Complete Your Admissions File
- Submit Final official transcripts to us when they are available.
Note: Hand-carried/student-submitted transcripts will not be accepted. Transcripts must be sent directly from each academic institution via their official transcript service to Peru State College Admissions.
- Health History Requirements
Note: This requirement is only for students attending the main campus. If you are an online-only student, you do not have to meet this requirement.
- Complete and Submit the Peru State College Health and Counseling Form
- Submit a copy of your health care provider immunization records that show proof of two MMR
3. Apply for On-Campus Housing
Students interested in on-campus housing will be need to submit a housing application.
The housing application is available on February 1.
A $50 Room Reservation Fee is required to complete your housing application and reserve your room.
4. Apply for Financial Aid
Apply for Federal Financial Aid by completing the FAFSA . The priority deadline is April 1 for consideration for all sources of funds. Check your myPSC account and your email frequently for ongoing important messages regarding your financial aid award status from Peru State College. Financial aid applicants are typically notified of their awards beginning in April.
5. Orientation or Advisement
- Freshmen: Register for an orientation event, which is required for all new incoming freshmen. Your faculty advisor will help you sign up for classes. You’ll also meet fellow incoming freshmen and get a chance to become more familiar with campus. Parents and guardians are strongly recommended to attend with their new student. Fall orientation signup begins February 1 for sessions held in May through August. Space is limited and sessions fill up quickly. Students are recommended to attend Orientation as early as possible to get the best selection of classes and times. Learn More Now!
- Transfer Students: You will need to log into your myPSC account and complete the academic advisement request form. This will kick start the enrollment process for you. We will work closely with you to set you up with a phone or in-person advisement session for course enrollment.
- International Students: Please work with your International admissions counselor regarding registration for classes.