Faculty Mapworks Resources
Mapworks is a software product that will help us identify and communicate with students who are at-risk for leaving the College before completing their degree.
At the heart of Mapworks is a risk indicator algorithm that takes into account the following factors:
- Student variables such as their HS GPA and ACT score
- Student responses to a survey they receive in the fourth week
- Referrals made about the student from faculty and staff
- Academic Updates at 3 points in the semester for Athletes, SSS students, Probation students and students Mapworks identifies as a yellow or red.
Recent Mapworks survey results are available at the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment.
- Click here for suggestions for how to respond to students when they share their Mapworks survey results with you or for when you receive a referral.