Consult with our Transfer Guide below to help you choose classes at your current institution that may transfer to Peru State. This guide may also be used by current PSC students to find a course at another institution to transfer back to Peru State.
Only transfer grades of "C" or above will be accepted as transfer credit.
Peru State College Transfer Guide
The Transfer Guide is a tool to be used to determine how your coursework from other colleges and universities will typically transfer to Peru State College. This list is not comprehensive; we are continually updating with additional courses and institutions.
The information provided is only a guide and should be considered unofficial. Your final evaluation will be completed through the Student Records Office and the academic schools. The transfer guides are subject to change and may be updated at any time. Please refer to the Transfer of Credit page for additional information about general transfer credit guidelines.
If you are a current student please check your myPSC account to see how your credits have been accepted. New students will also be able to view their myPSC account at registration.
How to Use the Transfer Guide
- Find the institution where you took courses.
- Select the Search link next to the institution to view all equivalencies for that institution. The Guides link will only show you the list of transfer courses with equivalencies that fulfill General Education requirements (not available for all schools).
- View all equivalencies OR enter the Course/Subject Code for the transfer institution (select Transfer Course button) or the Course/Subject Code for the PSC course (select Home Course button) and click Search.
- Find your transfer course in the left-hand column. The right-hand column will tell you the PSC equivalent.
- Select the "View" button next to the course for additional notes about the transfer course.
- Courses can be added to a list by selecting the "My List Add" button next to transfer course.
- You can view all courses added to your list by selecting the list icon in the top right corner. This list can be printed or emailed.
Questions regarding a course equivalency? Please contact the Student Records Office at email@example.com or 402-872-2226.
**Current PSC students must obtain approval from the Student Records Office prior to enrolling in a course from another institution. **
These transfer guides are subject to change at the discretion of Peru State College. They may be updated at any time.