Consult with our Transfer Guide below to help you choose classes at your current institution that may transfer to Peru State.  This guide may also be used by current PSC students to find a course at another institution to transfer back to Peru State.

Only transfer grades of “C” or above will be accepted as transfer credit.

Peru State College Transfer Guide

The Transfer Guide is a tool to be used to determine how your coursework from other colleges and universities will typically transfer to Peru State College. This list is not comprehensive; we are continually updating with additional courses and institutions.  Courses not listed on the Transfer Guide may transfer to Peru State College as general elective hours.  Please contact the Student Records Office with questions about specific courses.

The information provided is only a guide and should be considered unofficial.  Your final evaluation will be completed through the Student Records Office and the academic schools.  The transfer guides are subject to change and may be updated at any time.

For information about the transfer of courses between the Nebraska State College System’s schools please visit

If you are a current student please check your myPSC account to see how your credits have been accepted. New students will also be able to view their myPSC account at registration.

** Current PSC students must obtain approval from the Student Records Office prior to enrolling in a course from another institution. **

These transfer guides are subject to change at the discretion of Peru State College.  They may be updated at any time.


Transferology makes exploring college transfer easy

Transferology is one of the first stops for students who are looking to transfer to Peru State College.
Transferology™ is a nation-wide network that gives students quick answers on how their college credits and other learning experiences transfer to higher education institutions within the network. Transferology assists advisors, students, and parents in making educated decisions when transferring credit. Students can enter coursework and instantly see how credits transfer to member institutions.

How to use Transferology
You may enter coursework, exams, and/or military learning experiences, then discover in a single click how many schools in the Transferology network have matching courses that may be awarded when you transfer. Schools are ranked by the percentage of coursework they accept in transfer, though you may focus the results with a number of handy filters and sorts, including how your courses transfer into a specific program at another college or university. Students can enter their previous and current course work into a free user account then see which courses at Peru State College they have earned credit.

Details of how those courses will count are available with another click or two, and you can inform schools of your interest in transferring by asking about specific programs, campus visits, and/or coursework that has not yet been evaluated by the school.

Only transfer grades of “C” or above will be accepted.
Visit Transferology to start exploring how your credits will transfer to or from Peru State College.


Transfer Articulation Guide (TES)
  • Find the institution where you took courses.
  • Select the Search link next to the institution to view all equivalencies for that institution. The Guides link will only show you the list of transfer courses with equivalencies that fulfill General Education requirements (not available for all schools).
  • View all equivalencies OR enter the Course/Subject Code for the transfer institution (select Transfer Course button) or the Course/Subject Code for the PSC course (select Home Course button) and click Search.
  • Find your transfer course in the left-hand column. The right-hand column will tell you the PSC equivalent.
  • Select the “View” button next to the course for additional notes about the transfer course.
  • Courses can be added to a list by selecting the “My List Add” button next to transfer course.
  • You can view all courses added to your list by selecting the list icon in the top right corner. This list can be printed or emailed by selecting the appropriate icon in the top right corner.


Questions regarding a course equivalency?  Please contact the Student Records Office at or 402-872-2226.