Student Learning Outcomes
- The student will have ability to read mathematics with understanding as well as the ability to communicate mathematical ideas with clarity and coherence through writing and speaking;
- The student will be able to formulate a logical argument and construct a simple proof;
- The student will maintain and develop a proficiency in algebra, calculus, geometry, statistics and higher mathematics;
- The student will be able to apply their knowledge and critical thinking through exploration, conjecture, and generalization in mathematics and statistics;
- The student will be able to use computer technology to support problem solving and to promote understanding of mathematical ideas.
Please select from the various Mathematics programs below to display the full course line-up.
The full listing of Teacher Education options, beyond Mathematics (7-12) Field Endorsement, can be found under the Teacher Education option in the left hand menu.