Student Learning Outcomes
- Be visually literate, including competence using the visual elements to achieve intended effects, and using the design principles to effectively organize composition.
- Identify, analyze, and solve problems in visual form in a variety of contexts.
- Interpret themes in self-expressive ways and select appropriate forms, media, techniques, and technologies to realize those expressions.
- Articulate appropriate verbal and written responses to their own work and processes, and to the works of others.
- Be knowledgeable of contemporary and historical art and appreciate art in and as culture.
Please select from the various Art programs below to display the full course line-up.
The full listing of Teacher Education options, beyond Art (K-12) Field Endorsement, can be found under the Teacher Education option in the left hand menu.