Gothic-styled W.N. Delzell Hall was named after W.N. Delzell. Delzell was a faculty member and Dean of Men at Peru State College from 1905 to 1939. W.N. Delzell Hall is a newly renovated, air conditioned, all-male residence hall that opened in 1939 and is located in the northeast corner of campus. It houses approximately 150 men.**
All rooms include two desks with chairs, two three-drawer dressers, a closet, sink and mirror, and a set of bunkable extra-long twin beds. The bathrooms are centrally located on each floor. The Great Hall is located on the first floor and is comfortably furnished with a big screen TV for entertainment. The basement level holds the Game Room which serves as a gathering point for students with a large projection screen, a pool table, ping pong table, and lounge furniture. Also located in the basement is a laundry facility and community kitchen.
For current room rates please click here.
**Renovation of Delzell Hall is currently in progress! It will be open for Fall 2017! See some pictures of the progress below.