ROOM RESERVATION FORM
Experience the “Campus of a Thousand Oaks” for yourself.
Throughout the summer months, the Office of Residence Life coordinates and manages conferences for various groups and organizations wanting to use the Peru State College campus facilities. Our staff is ready to assist with your conference needs.
Peru State College's classrooms, theatre, athletic facilities and residence halls provide the necessary resources for a successful conference. For conference arrangements contact William Chaffin at 402-872-2246 or email@example.com.
We are pleased to offer pleasant, secure, overnight accommodations at Peru State College for conference guests during the summer months. We offer access to dining and fitness facilities, along with an award-winning library. As this remains a student living community, we ask that guests not bring alcohol, pets, candles, open-element appliances and refrain from smoking or conducting sport type activities within the building.
A deposit of $100 is required at time of rental, which will be applied to your bill. All rates below are daily rates.
Residence Hall Rooms
- Double Bedroom - $20 per occupant per night
- Private Bedroom - $25 per occupant per night
- Two Bedroom Suite - $48 per night, 4 occupants
- Three Bedroom Suite - $72 per night, 6 occupants
- One Bedroom Suite w/kitchen - $44 per night, 2 occupants
- Two Bedroom Suite w/kitchen - $66 per night, 4 occupants
- Linens are supplied for all overnight guests - $15 per person mandatory one-time fee.
- Centennial Complex - Palmer Hall Game Room - $30
Student Center Rooms
The following are rates for facilities located in our Student Center, the “hub” of the PSC Campus.
- Blue Oak* - $130 per day
- Bobcat Inn - $45 per day
- Bur Oak Room* - $50 per day
- Commuter Lounge - $30 per day
- Game Room - $65 (requires adult supervision) per day
- Live Oak Room* - $65 per day
- AV Larson Art Center - $65
- AV Larson Sherwood Gallery - $40
- CATS Conference Room 106* - $30
- CATS Conference Room 107* - $30
- CATS Conference Room 108* - $30
- CATS Lecture 201 - $30
- CATS Lecture 209 - $30
- Hoyt Science Hall Conference Room - $50
- Video Conference IT Support - $15/hour (2 hour minimum)
- Hoyt Science Hall Lecture 110 - $30
- Hoyt Science Hall Lecture 104 - $35
- Hoyt Science Hall Lecture 105 - $40
- Hoyt Science Hall Lecture 215 - $30
- Hoyt Science Hall Lecture 307 - $30
- Jindra Fine Arts Benford Recital Hall** - $110
- Jindra Fine Arts Choir Room - $110
- Jindra Fine Arts Conference Room - $30
- Jindra Fine Arts Lobby* - $90
- Jindra Fine Arts Lecture 119 - $35
- Jindra Fine Arts Lecture 202 - $35
- Jindra Fine Arts Lecture 205 - $35
- Jindra Fine Arts Lecture 215 - $40
- Jindra Fine Arts Lecture 217 - $30
- Jindra Fine Arts Music Lab - $30/hour
- TJ Majors Dance Studio 101 - $35
- TJ Majors Lecture 104 - $35
- TJ Majors Lecture 105 - $25
- TJ Majors Lecture 114N - $40
- TJ Majors Lecture 114S - $40
- TJ Majors Lab 203 *** - $60
- TJ Majors Lecture 228 - $30
- TJ Majors Lecture 230 - $35
- TJ Majors Lecture 301 - $35
- TJ Majors Lecture 302 - $35
- TJ Majors Lab 307*** - $60
- TJ Majors Lecture 325 - $35
- TJ Majors Lecture 326 - $35
State Facilities Building Rental
- Al Wheeler Recreation Center Court - $15/hour****
- Al Wheeler Recreation Center Sky box - $55
- Al Wheeler Recreation Center Classroom - $30
- Al Wheeler Recreation Center Gymnasium - $250
- Al Wheeler Recreation Center Fitness Center - Negotiable
- Oak Bowl Stadium - $1,000 (plus custodial fees)
- Oak Bowl Hospitality Suite A or B - $55
*These spaces and others in the Student Center Building, CATS Building, Jindra Fine Arts Building, College Theatre, and TJ Majors Building may require an AV set-up fee for usage.
**These spaces and others in the Student Center Building, Jindra Fine Arts Building, College Theatre, and TJ Majors Building may require an AV Tech fee.
***All labs are subject to prior approval.
****Subject to availability. Groups hosting tournaments/events will need to reserve the entire facility, as individual court rental is generally reserved for practices or private lessons.
Dining services are offered by Creative Dining Services. All events on the Peru State College campus must arrange food service through the contracted food service provider. To receive pricing, catering, and facility information please contact Creative Dining at 402.872.2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.