Bachelor of Applied Science in Management –
Associate’s Degree or substantial Prior Learning required
The Bachelor of Applied Science degree is awarded to candidates whose complimentary area of emphasis is Management, and who transfer from other institutions after having completed a technical associate degree program or the equivalent in credits or life experience. Students with careers in the military, applied sciences, computers, information management, law enforcement, and corrections find this degree program assists them in completing a baccalaureate degree while maintaining full-time employment.
Points of Distinction
- The Bachelor of Applied Science accelerated, degree-completion program allows students (with a technical associate degree or some college and substantial life experience as documented by completing a portfolio in College 201) to complete a bachelors degree in two years.
- Faculty members are primarily scholar-practitioners with real life experience.
- All courses are offered online and on campus, with many online courses lasting only eight weeks.
- Instructional format permits students personal and extended contact with faculty and individualized guidance throughout all coursework.
- Each program at Peru State College is reviewed on a continual basis, and coursework is updated to meet industry standards.
- Students completing a degree at Peru State College are prepared to apply for and attend the Nation’s top graduate schools.
- Adding an academic minor in a subject area outside of the major is simple at Peru State and can broaden the scope of knowledge and can improve employment prospects for any student.
- Students can seamlessly transfer into our Master of Science in Organizational Management degree with a 3.0 GPA and faculty recommendations.