The Human Resources and Risk Management Option provides an entry-level education for students seeking a career in human resources and risk management. Peru State College’s Human Resources and Risk Management Option is unique in its emphasis on the development of advanced computer skills and risk management and insurance-industry knowledge, which in turn gives our graduates an advantage in the job market, especially in small to midsized corporations.
Points of Distinction
- Faculty members have experience in human resources (HR) administration, conflict resolution, and mediation.
- Our faculty members’ education include PhDs, a JD and a DBA degrees, and they have in-depth understanding of practical and theoretical issues associated with human resources in both the public and private sector.
- All courses are offered online and on campus.
- PSC Phi Beta Lambda students perform excellently at regional and national competitions.
- Instructional format permits students’ personal and extended contact with faculty and individualized guidance throughout all coursework.
- Each program at Peru State College is reviewed on a continual basis, and coursework is updated to meet industry standards.
- Students completing a degree at Peru State College are prepared to attend the Nation’s top graduate schools in all program areas.