Peru State students and faculty attending “Meet the Firms”
Business Administration – Accounting Option
The Accounting option prepares students for high-demand careers in financial reporting and management. Initial coursework is designed to prepare students as entry level accountants in a wide variety of organizations. Those students desiring to take the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination will need to complete the additional Requirements for the Public Accounting/CPA Focus.
Points of Distinction
- Faculty members are experienced practitioners as well as experienced educators.
- Accounting offers both management accounting and public accounting options.
- All courses are offered online and on campus.
- The 150 credit-hour, public-accounting option qualifies students to take the CPA exam through the State of Nebraska.
- Students are taught to use popular small business accounting software.
- Instructional formats permit students’ personal and extended contact with faculty and individualized guidance throughout all coursework.
- Each program at Peru State College is reviewed on a continual basis, and coursework is updated to meet industry standards.
- Students completing degrees at Peru State College are prepared to attend the Nation’s top graduate schools in all program areas.