Welcome to the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
This website was designed to provide information about assessment conducted at Peru State College focused on improving the student experience (i.e. student learning, satisfaction, engagement, campus climate) as well to disseminate pertinent institutional data, particularly student outcomes. It also serves as a resource for faculty and staff for developing and conducting assessment. If you can’t locate the appropriate resources on the site, one-on-one consultation is also available.
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment is to support and further develop a culture of assessment and continuous improvement by providing timely, accurate, and actionable information to college decision makers and external stakeholders and provide leadership and guidance to academic and nonacademic assessment efforts across campus.
- Coordinates and facilitates assessment of student learning, student satisfaction, and student engagement and provides support in the evaluation of student support functions and program review activities.
- Improves assessment efforts by developing and providing resources and training opportunities to enhance the campus community’s capacities and comfort levels with assessment.
- Monitors and communicates the college’s commitment to assessment including its goals, accomplishments, and use of results for continuous improvement.
- Collects, analyzes, interprets, and disseminates institutional data from internal and external sources to Peru State staff, faculty, administration, students, and external stakeholders.
- Providing resources as necessary in support of the college’s strategic planning process.