Peru State Announces 2013 Homecoming Court
(Peru, Neb.) Peru State College today announced its 2013 Homecoming Court.
Candidates, who were selected by the student body, will be featured in the parade, which begins at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 2 in downtown Peru.
Homecoming Court members are listed below along with their majors and hometowns.
Queen Candidates (Senior Women):
- Nakita Baird – Tecumseh – Criminal Justice Counseling & Psychology
- Raeanna Carbaugh – Thornton, Colo. – Language Arts Education
- Brooke Earnest – Bellevue – Criminal Justice Counseling
- Jessica Johansen – North Platte - Biology
- Ellen Larsen – Lincoln – K-12 Special Education
King Candidates (Senior Men):
- Nicholas Baird – Tecumseh – Liberal Arts
- Chase Bloomquist – Wausa – Graphic Design
- Mitch Boshart – Wood River – Social Science Education
- J.D. Faxon – Odell – Elementary Education
- Lomus Khatiwada – Kathmandu, Nepal – Mathematics & Computer Management Information Systems
Nick Baird & Nakita Baird
Chase Bloomquist & Raeanna Carbaugh
Mitch Boshart & Brooke Earnest
JD Faxon & Jessica Johansen
Lomus Khatiwada & Ellen Larsen
- Carrie Lierz – Holton, Kan. – Biochemical Science
- Nathan Bianchi – Hiawatha, Kan. – Special Education
- Mallory Hull – Morse Bluff – Early Childhood Education Unified
- Ryan Bauman – Falls City – Fine Arts
- Rebecca Perez – Tempe, Ariz. – Pre-Nursing
- Wade Noll – Falls City – Early Childhood Education
2013 Homecoming Court Members
Coronation of the king and queen will take place at halftime of the Peru State vs. Missouri Valley College football game, which begins at 2 p.m. at Nebraska City High School. Admission is $6 for adults and $3 for non-Peru State students. Children seven and younger are admitted free. Peru State students, faculty and staff are admitted free with a campus ID.
The college’s 93rd Annual Homecoming celebration, Color Me Bobcat, begins today with events scheduled throughout the week on campus and in Peru.
For more information about any of Peru State’s homecoming events, contact Student Activities Coordinator Chelsea Allgood at 402-872-2252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.