Peru, Nebraska– Peru State College announced its 2017 Homecoming Court today. Royalty will be crowned during halftime of the football game on Saturday, October 28.
Candidates, selected by the student body, will be featured in the annual homecoming parade that will begin at 10 a.m. on Saturday, October 28 in downtown Peru.
The Peru State vs. Graceland University football game will begin at 2 p.m. in the Oakbowl. The coronation of the king and queen will be held at halftime.
Admission is $8 for adults, $7 for seniors (age 65 and older) and $5 for non-Peru State students ages 7-17. Peru State students with a student ID and children six and younger are admitted for free.
Homecoming Court members are listed below along with their hometowns.
Queen Candidates (Senior Women)
- Hannah Cook – Ponca, NE
- Rian Kirby – Gretna, NE
- Nicole Osborn – Omaha, NE
- Katelyn Tennant – Thornton, CO
- Jessie Wentling – Norfolk, NE
King Candidates (Senior Men)
- Travis Carnahan – Ceresco, NE
- Ryan Christensen – Omaha, NE
- Ethan Fricke – Burr, NE
- Gunnar Orcutt – Omaha, NE
- Josh Osborne – Auburn, NE
- Ben Keyes – Omaha, NE
- Annika McDonald – Nebraska City, NE
- Spencer Kerwin – Omaha, NE
- Julia Zurek – Louisville, NE
- Tanner Fischer – Hartington, NE
- Sierra Renner – Lincoln, NE
Ashley Peiman contributed to this release.