Getting Started - It's easy!
1. Fill out our FREE application for admission
2. Provide your military ID and official transcripts
Provide the Office of Admissions a valid military ID card and send us your transcripts. Transcripts are considered OFFICIAL when sent to Peru State directly from the military, college or university attended. All students will be cross-checked with the National Student Clearinghouse to identify additional colleges attended.
If you will transfer less than 30 credit hours to Peru State, you must provide an official final high school transcript. ACT or SAT Test Scores must be provided if a student is under 21 years old and has no transfer credits.
3. Check your admission status
Within myPSC, regularly check your admission status until your "To-Do List" is complete. We are happy to guide you through the process!
4. Apply for Federal Financial Aid
5. Enroll in Classes
Once your admission file is complete, you will be given a link in your myPSC To Do List to request and academic advisement appointment. Appointments can be scheduled for a meeting via phone or in person. Once your appointment is requested, an audit of your previous coursework will be completed. Watch your email from Student Records for information on accessing your transfer credit.
Check your email for a confirmation of your advisement appointment date, time and how to contact your advisor. Meet with your advisor to select classes. You will need access to a computer with internet access during this appointment to register for classes
VA Benefits (Chapter 30, 33, 35, 1606 and 1607)
- Apply for Benefits through the GI Bill website
- Provide copy of Certificate of Eligibility to Peru State
- Provide copy of DD214 to Peru State
- Complete Peru State VA Worksheet
- Verify enrollment monthly through WAVE on the GI Website
- Notify Peru State VA Benefit Coordinator in person or via email class schedule each semester
- Chapter 33 recipients must notify VA Benefit Coordinator of any class schedule changes as they are made
Vocational Rehab Benefits
- Request case worker submit Form 1905 to Peru State each semester
Tuition Assistance Program
- Gain approval for TA through your military branch
- Notify Business Office and Financial Aid Office of intent to utilize TA benefits
- Provide TA Authorization Form from your military branch to Peru State Business Office
- Process needs to be completed each semester of attendance
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-742-4412 option 1 or stop by our office on 2nd floor of the Administration Building.