Looking for an awesome, engaging way to earn up to nine credits this summer and fulfill at least two requirements towards your General Studies Program? Join ICE for a study abroad trip to Peru, South America! Students will study at the Universidad San Ignacia De Layola (USIL) in Cusco, Peru.
- 3 week trip to study in Peru, South America
- Will earn 6 credit hours that meet the general studies program criteria – studying abroad will not set your course to graduation back any
- Classes taken will be Introduction to/Conversational Spanish and Community Development
- All classes taught in English
- Also have the potential to earn 3 credits via an APPROVED Independent Study course
- Scholarships available
- For eligible students, financial aid may be applied
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED!
Don't worry if you did not get your application in by January 7th - there is still time. Please submit your application by January 31st. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime experience. Here is just a little of what you can experience:
This is the "campus" at Cusco, which used to be a Spanish Palace
This is the town square in Lima
A market in Cusco - excellent food!
PeruQuest Trip and Scholarship Application