To allow Pop-Ups in Blackboard using Internet Explorer
- If you do not have a light yellow information bar at the top of your page, you will need to enable it. Go to Tools, Pop-Up Blocker, Pop-Up Blocker Settings, and click on: Show Information Bar when a pop-up is blocked. You may need to refresh your page for the bar to appear.
If you do have a light yellow information bar at the top of your page, you can continue to the next step.
- Once the information bar appears, right click on the bar. Then choose: Always Allow Pop-Ups from This Site.
- You will be asked, “Would you like to allow pop-ups from ‘perustatecollege.blackboard.com’?” Click on Yes.
- Pop-Ups from this specific site should be enabled.
To allow Pop-Ups in Blackboard using FireFox
- Click on the Options button on the right side of the light yellow information bar.
- Choose: Allow pop-ups for perustatecollege.blackboard.com.
- Or to manually change your settings, go to: Tools, Options, Select the Content tab, next to Block pop-up windows, click on Exceptions, enter perustatecollege.blackboard.com and blackboard.peru.edu and click on Allow, then click on Close.
Back to ‘Common Issues’