Logging into Blackboard:
- Go to http://perustatecollege.blackboard.com/.
- Click on ‘User Login.’
- Your Username is your Nebraska User ID (NUID), no dashes or spaces.
- Your password is the two-digit month and two-digit day of your birth date (ex: July 1st is '0701').
We strongly recommend that you change your password after logging in for the first time. Instructions on how to do so can be found here.
Logging into Student Email:
- Go to http://www.peru.edu/email/.
- Click on 'New Student E-mail Hosted by Google.'
- Your Username is your first name, dot, your last name (no spaces) and then the first five numbers of your student ID
- Your password is your entire, eight-digit NUID (ex: 12345678 or 00123456).
- For questions or concerns, you will need to contact Computer Services at (402) 872-2270 or by email at ComputerServices@peru.edu. When emailing Computer Services, please provide your NUID.
Logging into MyPSC:
- Go to Peru State College's home page, www.peru.edu.
- Click on the ‘MyPSC’ icon at the bottom of the page.
- You should have received your New User ID (NUID) through email. If you have not received this number, contact MyPSC@peru.edu.
- You should have set-up your password when you received your NUID. To reset your password go to True You.
- If you are having issues with logging in, please
contact Computer Services at (402) 872-2270 or at ComputerServices@peru.edu. When emailing Computer Services, please provide your NUID.
Back to ‘Common Issues’