Important Notice: There will no longer be paper bills mailed out. It will be the responsibility of the student to log into myPSC, to view their account for any revised billing charges or financial aid award changes.
Includes all enrollments for Extended Learning, Internet and Offutt courses.
- May 20, 2013 - Full 13 Week Session
- June 17, 2013 - 8 Week Session
- Course start date - All other workshops
* Billing due dates can also be found in your myPSC account
Pay in full with:
- Online Bill Pay Through myPSC (VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
- Credit Card by phone (VISA, MasterCard or Discover). Contact the Business Office at 402-872-2211.
13 Week Session*
8 Week Session*
Click here to access the Summer 2013 Payment Plan Form
* A deferment fee of 1% of the total charges will be applied per semester
* A late fee will be assessed for delinquent payments after the due date
A late payment fee will be assessed on accounts which are not paid by the due date.
- Pending financial aid does not extend your payment deadline.
- Refund checks cannot be disbursed to students any sooner than the first day of class.
- We will mail refund checks to those students whose entire enrollment is off-campus or internet based, unless other arrangements are made with the Business Office. The students enrolled in on-campus courses must bring photo i.d. to the Business Office to pick up their refund check.
To receive full financial credit or a refund for dropping an enrolled course, students must drop according to schedule.
8-Week Session: June 3 - July 26
- June 2, 2013 (last drop date)
- Drop prior to class begin date
Withdrawal From College
(FOR STUDENTS CANCELLING THEIR ENTIRE ENROLLMENT AFTER THE START DATE)
Students who withdraw completely from college will receive prorated credit according to the following scheduled percentages:
Prorated Tuition Schedule
13 Week Semester Course
|2nd - 6th Week
|After 6th Week
8 Week Semester Course
|2nd - 4th Week
|After 4th Week
Warning - withdrawing from college may also affect your financial aid awards. If you have already received a refund from excess financial aid, you may need to repay a portion of the financial aid according to the federal prorating guidelines for a withdrawal student.
Withdrawal request forms are available from:
Mr. Dan Fender
Licensed Student Counselor
Peru State College CATS, Room 203
P.O. Box 10, Peru, NE 68421
Phone: 402-872-2369 or toll free 800-742-4412, ext. 2369