Important Notice: There will no longer be paper bills mailed out. It will be the responsibility of the student to log into myPSC, to view their account for any revised billing charges or financial aid award changes.
Includes all enrollments for Extended Learning, Internet and Offutt courses.
- May 27, 2014 - Courses beginning May 12th
- June 23, 2014 - Courses beginning June 9th
- Course begin date - Workshops
* Billing due dates can also be found in your myPSC account
Paper billing statements are no longer mailed to students, but there will be an electronic billing statement available in the student’s Self-Service area of MyPSC. It is the student’s responsibility to view their account charges in MyPSC and share the information with their parent or guardian.
Pay in full with:
- Online Bill Pay Through myPSC (VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
- Credit Card by phone (VISA, MasterCard or Discover). Contact the Business Office at 402-872-2211.
Courses beginning May 12th
- 3 installment plan – due May 1, June 1, July 1
Courses beginning June 9th
Click here to access the Summer 2014 Payment Plan Form
* A deferment fee of 1% of the total charges will be applied per semester
* A late fee will be assessed for delinquent payments after the due date
Book vouchers are available to students whose “accepted” financial aid award amount exceeds the tuition, fees, room, and board charges. The amount of the book voucher will be limited to the amount of the anticipated refund amount.
- Enrolled students may contact the Business Office at 402-872-2211 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a book voucher. Book vouchers will not be approved after 5:00 p.m. June 6th.
A late payment fee will be assessed on accounts which are not paid by the due date. There will be a charge assessed equal to 2% of the unpaid balance.
Pending financial aid does not extend the payment deadline. We suggest enrolling in a payment plan to avoid further late payment fees and begin making payments until the financial aid has been credited to the student account.
If a student receives federal financial aid awards based upon full-time status and then drops below full-time status, a portion of the federal financial aid may need to be returned to the federal government. The student would be responsible for the repayment of the returned funds. The same is true for any student who has received federal financial aid awards based upon the enrollment status at which they were awarded. Please check with the Financial Aid office if you have questions regarding how dropping a class or classes will affect your financial aid awards.
The first financial aid disbursement of the summer term will occur on Monday, May 12th, and student refund checks should be available no later than Friday, May 16th. An email communication will be sent as soon as the refund checks are available.
- On-campus enrolled students may pick up refund checks at the Business Office. Please bring a photo i.d.
- Students whose enrollment is entirely off-campus or internet based will receive their refund check through the mail. An email communication will be sent to notify students when the checks are being mailed.
To receive full financial credit or a refund for dropping an enrolled course, you must drop your course by the following scheduled drop dates:
Must Drop By This Date to Receive Refund
|13 Week Session - begins May 12th
||Sunday, May 11, 2014
8 Week Session - Begins June 9th
Sunday, June 8, 2014
Drop prior to class begin date
Students withdrawing from a course after the start date are not eligible for a credit or refund for that course.
Withdrawal From College
(FOR STUDENTS CANCELLING THEIR ENTIRE ENROLLMENT AFTER THE START DATE)
Students who withdraw completely from college will receive prorated credit according to the following scheduled percentages:
Prorated Tuition Schedule
13 Week Semester Course
|2nd - 6th Week
|After 6th Week
8 Week Semester Course
|2nd - 4th Week
|After 4th Week
Warning - withdrawing from college may also affect your financial aid awards. If you have already received a refund from excess financial aid, you may need to repay a portion of the financial aid according to the federal prorating guidelines for a withdrawal student.
Withdrawal request forms are available from:
Mr. Dan Fender
Licensed Student Counselor
Peru State College CATS, Room 203
P.O. Box 10, Peru, NE 68421
Phone: 402-872-2369 or toll free 800-742-4412, ext. 2369