You are a former Peru State College student or Alumni who is interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Complete our Application for Admission
- Request Official Transcripts
Note: Hand-carried/student-submitted transcripts will note be accepted. Transcripts must be sent directly from each academic institution via their official transcript service to Peru State College Admissions.
- College/University Transcripts: Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions you attended since your last date of attendance at Peru State College. All post-secondary transcripts are required whether credit was earned or not. Failure to provide information regarding all post-secondary academic work attempted or completed may be considered fraudulent and may result in possible withdrawal of admission or dismissal from Peru State College.
- Official transcripts may be mailed to the following address:
Peru State College
Office of Admissions
600 Hoyt Street
P.O. Box 10
Peru, NE 68421-0010
- Health History Requirements
Note: This requirement is only for students attending the main campus. If you are an online-only student, you do not have to meet this requirement.
- Complete and Submit the Peru State College Health and Counseling Form
- Submit a copy of your health care provider immunization records that show proof of two MMRs
- After you have been accepted to Peru State College, please visit our Accepted Students page to determine your next steps.