Submission or Publication of Scholarly Work
Work in this area includes published books or treatises and publication in professional or scholarly journals; submission of material for publication or evidence of research in progress leading toward scholarly publication; or articles in publications in trade, popular, or regional periodicals.
Peru State College Resources
- Institutional Review Board
- Faculty Library Resources: Access this page to learn how to use the Peru State College library in your teaching or scholarly and creative work.
- Professional Development Funds Request
For Further Reading
- Tips for Planning Your Research Agenda (University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth)
- The So What Question (MacPhail, 2017)
- How to Get Writing Done (Dennihy, 2015)
- From the Journal Editor’s Vantage Point (Bell, 2015)
- Why You Need a Writing Group (Seamster, 2017)
- Time Out to Write (Werder and Hoelscher, 2010)
- Writing for Publication (Jalongo, 2014)
- Aiding the Writing-Stalled Professor (Jensen 2017)
- Making the Most of Collaborative Projects (Blain, 2017)