Peru State College Sesquicentennial Homecoming
Homecoming in 2017 is a special celebration of the 150th anniversary of Peru State College’s founding. The Homecoming dates are scheduled the week of the first day of classes (October 24, 1867) and events include:
- All-Alumni Dinner featuring milestone graduation anniversaries for the 50, 30 and 10-year graduates
- Pep rally and bonfire
- Special reunion celebrations for alumni who participated in Student Senate, Board of Trustees, Pep Band, Homecoming Kings and Queens, and Cheerleading
- A parade like no other!
- The Toughest Mile, football and volleyball
Click below to learn more about:
- 50, 30 and 10-year reunions – click here to learn more and register!
- Attending the Homecoming All-College Dinner on October 27? Click here to register.
- Affinity reunions including Student Senate, Homecoming Kings and Queens, Alumni Band Members, Cheerleaders and Board of Trustees. Click here to learn more and register!
- Participating in the parade. Sign up today!
Questions about Homecoming or reunions? Contact Deborah Solie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-872-2304.
Homecoming Schedule of Events
Friday, October 27
|3-5 p.m.||Alumni Reunion Registration|
|3-4 p.m.||Guided group campus tours|
|Departing from Library|
|4-4:30 p.m.||Dedication of Power of Thought Statue|
|4:30-6 p.m.||Reception for Alumni Celebrating Milestone Reunions|
|5 p.m.||Bobcat Volleyball|
|Al Wheeler Activity Center|
|6 p.m.||All-College Dinner with Special Reunion Recognition|
|8 p.m.||Bonfire and Pep Rally|
Saturday, October 28
|8 a.m.-2 p.m.||Alumni Reunion Registration|
|8 a.m.||Nebraska’s Toughest Mile|
|8:30 a.m||Parade Line-Up|
|10 a.m.||Homecoming Parade|
|10:45 a.m.-1:30 p.m.||Tailgate and Games with Jazz Band|
|Noon||Delzell Hall Grand Opening and Dedication|
– 2 p.m.
|Delzell Hall Open House|
|1 p.m.||1867 Society Reception|
|Administration Building, 3rd Floor|
|2 p.m.||Football, Halftime Coronation and Pep Band performance|